Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rollin on the River




I’m baaaaaaaaaack. I’m so sorry for not posting for a while. My computer has had some problems and I haven’t been able to use it for the past 3 weeks! So sorry If you've sent me an e-mail in the past month or so. My computer deleted all of my e-mails so any that has been sent to me within the past month I haven't received. But now thank goodness my computer is working and I'm back in business. :D

First of all…my vintage roller skates came in!!! :D I LOVE them, I think I’ll just wear them just as regular shoes…but first I might want to learn to skate better. When I was taking these photos I almost fell into a creek because I couldn’t stop. Haha, glad that didn’t happen!

This jacket I made a couple of weeks ago for my Etsy shop that’s opening this Monday. :D I made it out of some type of navy fabric that I got a long time ago. I never realized how annoying piping is. Ugh if I got one millimeter off in measuring I had to re-do it all over again. But thank goodness I finally got the hang of it after awhile. After I finished it I didn't really want to sell it, but I’m saving up for a new camera so sacrifices need to be made….I’ll miss you Stella, we had good times together. Haha.

So this weekend I’ll be measuring and taking pictures of all my items that will be up for sale and I’ll also be having a give away on Monday for all of you guys. :D

13 comments:

  1. You always take the best photos!....looking forward to the opening of your shop. :)

    maxandchichi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther I just love your style. I can't wait til the day I see your designs in Vogue. You are so talented. I know you will go far.
    Right now im in London and your style reminds me of the way the "londoners" dress. You will have to make your way out here someday and see for yourself.I'll be going to Paris soon. I can't wait. I can't wait to see their fashion!
    Best of luck on your Etsy. Im so excited for you. I can't wait to check out your shop.
    much love,
    esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I love all of your pictures :)
    but the second one is my favourite♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, as always. Love the skates. What camera are you going to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be purchasing something from your shop =) you are one very talented lady, and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I love that you give your garments names! Stella looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cutesicles, this is so lovely jubly, I wish i could find some 4 wheelers, they are just fab

    Sending some beauty blogging love ♥
    http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow. your photos always look great. =D (self-timers are nice) love the jacket. I'm looking forward to this etsy shop. I'm looking into starting one myself.

    xxxx-the mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Esther! Where on this Earth does one find vintage rollerskates? My life would be complete.

    That outfit is amazing. I remember you saying that you were inspired by Keira Knightley and this really shows it. It's also interesting that she'll be in an upcoming film which takes place in a boarding school in the English countryside. I imagine the costume designs will look rather similar to this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jacket and it's in NAVY which is my favourite colour!

    Luckily you didn't fell down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone I'm very excited. :)

    Esther- Aw thanks! No way I've always wanted to go there!! I bet you're having an amzing time! :)

    Lucky- Thanks! I'm looking into the Nikon D90, but I still have a long way to go...my summer mowing job isn't the cream of the crop when it come to pay.

    Hannah- Thanks! Yeah, I don't know what I'd do with out them. Cool I can't wait to see yours!

    Alice- I actually got them off of Etsy. They had the cheapest shipping prices. :) I was so excited when I found them. Haha that's cool that it came across that way, I wasn't even thinking of her. I have a now have a new movie to add to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete