Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas / Video / Etsy Sale


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I'm so excited that it's Christmas! All of my family is home and it's so nice! My sister's home so we're going to be doing a bunch of photo shoots and we're thinking of making a video too :) Photos and sewing projects are on their way! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this year filled with fun and family.

P.S. Here's a video I made when I went to my friend’s house a couple of weeks ago for their traditional cookie baking weekend. I've been doing this with them for years! I look forward to it every year. Their family gets together and they make thousands of cookies in only a couple of days. Last year we made 8,141 cookies in less than four days. I'm not quite sure on the cookie count for this year, but I know that it's over 6,000. It's always just so much fun spending time with friends and getting to know their family even more every year. I almost feel like part of their family. I hope you enjoy the video :)

Music: Mouth Full of Diamonds by Phantogram

P.S. - P.S. I'm having a sale in my Etsy shop right now on some for my photography prints. If you'd like you can check it out :)

4 comments:

  1. oooh i feel like having some cookies now ^_^
    wonderful tradition!! xx

    Vivi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! Please please please post more more more *^*

    http://anelectricsheep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you wonderful at everything? There's photography, sewing, art, filmaking, and cookie baking! Next up I want to see skydiving! haha :)

    Inspired as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture at the top! Its so adorable! And that video was so beautifully made. What type of camera did you use? It was insanely gorgeous. Happy New Year you little inspiration

    ReplyDelete