Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Updates

So many of you wrote such kind and sincere words on my previous "ice-breaker" post and that honestly meant a lot.  It made me feel less insecure about my slow posting time, which I admit is something that happens more than I like.  So thank you all for your encouragement!

I made A LOT this past school quarter.  I left Savannah for break only a few days after finals so unfortunately I didn't get a chance to photograph it all before I left.  I'll be back in January so hopefully I'll be able to then.  I do have a few detail images on my instagram though if you'd like to check that out.

In the mean time, I thought it's about time I share my website!  I got it up and running in the summer - there are still a few kinks and changes to be made, but overall I'm happy to finally have a working website. 
I'm currently back in NYC interning and working again over Christmas break!  I'm very happy to be back and I'll try to write more about it soon.  Till then, happy to be posting again! 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the website. It looks amazing - of course ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out your website! Don't feel too bad about not posting--we know you are in school. It's a serious accomplishment to do any of you "own" work while in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is amazing. Your fashions et al are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, and your website shows... beautiful.
    Your photographs would already fit well into a magazine like Vogue - wonderful and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the website! I will go check it out. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's always better to post when you feel like it and not force yourself into it! and being busy with school is so understandable, but hope you'll have time to blog etc. too! and your website's looking great:-) xx

    ReplyDelete