Friday, July 4, 2014

The Secret Garden

All photos from this shoot are self portraits taken by myself.
What I was listening to while editing

 It feels wonderful to be doing more with photography again.  While I was in school this past year all of my time went into drawing assignments, and I didn't have a lot of free time for other personal projects like photography.  I forgot how much photography is still a big part of what I love to do.

My inspiration for this shoot came from this Robert Lewis Reid painting.  He has other beautiful paintings that I recommend looking up as well! 





 



Dress:  Sheinside,  boots: thrift store,  jewelry: vintage hand-me downs.

Next week I'll finally be posting the kaftan tutorial that I promised a while back.  It's great to have a summer break where I can catch up on all of the blogging that I've missed!

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I follow your blog for some time and I just want to say that you are really tallented and I love to see all of your inspiring ideas:) great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great work! I love the pictures and the dress. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to see this post. What beautiful coloring and artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How do you frame and focus the content of those remarkable self-portraits!?!
    You do have such a fine eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are breath taking! I've never come across someone this talented in capturing self-portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these pictures are just loooooooovely! can't believe you took these yourself! !
    my favorite photo has to be the third one with the big trees next to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - these pics are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the most beautiful photoshoot i've seen in a long time! You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this shoot. Very nice and you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous. These pictures are beautiful. I love this green dress and how it pairs with your pretty red hair.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my..I just discovered your blog, and these pictures are wonderful! I can't believe they are self portraits!

    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, I'm your 1000 member! awesomeness!!

    I love your blog..your self portraits are AMAZING!

    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shots are absolutely beautiful and thank you so much for turning me on to a painter I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your photos. They're just wonderfully, beautifully flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your photos! You are such an incredibly talented and creative person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. these photos are incredible! im a fashion design student from Scotland and would love if u dropped by my site :)
    http://sheheartsfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY!! Your photographs are beautiful! I just love everything about this, you have so captured that painting (which is one of my favourites). So happy to find your gorgeous work.

    Lally X

    lallymacbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow.. in love with these pictures! so beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete